Monday, January 26, 2009

What I did on Chinese NewYear

The weird cloud circle across the sky. Looks like a capital "U" COOL!!!


3 girls sharing a drink (delicious!) at lunch .
Aisyah,Me and Syazz.

Everyone having a go at the drum


DUM,DUM,DUM.


What happened to the body???

It's missing!!!!


A lion dance performance

It looks like a lion and half like a dragon.
(weird)


My favourite...the inflatable funland!

So much fun, you really need to try slide on it.




Weeeeeeeee.....

Syazz and Aisyah having fun.

At the Curve (from left - Aiman, Yusuf, Umar, Aisyah, Syzlynn, Safia and Hannan)

syazlynn is my friend I invited her to my sleep over party.So she followed us to the Curve.

Jalan-jalan cari makan...
The foure musketeers are hungry.

6 comments:

bluewonder said...

wahhh looked like you had a fun time at the Curve. Ask daddy to take you out more often!

STARZ said...

it was the best slide ever !!!

STARZ said...

so is it fun ridding my story

bluewonder said...

yes at the expense of ayah's wallet!

DIN said...

is the weird circle UFO?

Naura Nasuha♥ said...

oh my. the lion dance scared me when i was little. (until now i guess)
haha!